High Purity 99.999% Lanthanum Oxide La2o3 for Electronic Ceramic Capacitors
|FOB Price:||US $1-1,000 / kg|
|Min. Order:||100 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 kg||US $1-1,000/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||500 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Certification: ISO
- Purification Method: Extraction
- Application: Catalyst Masses, Energy Materials, Photoelectric Material, Photorecording Material
- Composition: Lanthanum
- Density: 6.51 G/Ml at 25 °c(Lit.)
- Transport Package: 50kg Iron Drum
- HS Code: 2846901200
- Shape: Powder
- Preparation Method: Extraction
- Product Type: Rare Earth Oxide
- Melting Point: 2315 °c
- Trademark: WSD
- Origin: Suzhou
Molecular formula: La2O3
Specifications: TREO: 99% or more, total oxide> 99%, La2O3 / TREO:> 99.999% lanthanum oxide accounted for more than 99.999% of the total amount of oxides.
Packing: vacuum packaging, topical iron drum 50kg / barrel, Can also provide small package: 1 kg, 5 kg, 10 kg and other small packaging.
Uses: used in the manufacture of ceramic capacitors, piezoelectric ceramic admixtures and X-ray luminescent materials such as lanthanum bromide powder.