White Cerium Oxide CEO2 for High-Grade Ceramics
|FOB Price:||US $1-1,600 / kg|
|Min. Order:||100 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 kg||US $1-1,600/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||120 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Certification: ISO
- Purification Method: Extraction
- Application: Catalyst Masses, Energy Materials, Photoelectric Material, Photorecording Material
- Composition: Cerium
- Trademark: WSD
- Origin: Suzhou
- Shape: Powder
- Preparation Method: Extraction
- Product Type: Rare Earth Oxide
- Melting Point: 2600°c
- Transport Package: 25 Kg Plastic Drum
- HS Code: 2846101000
Molecular formula: CeO2
Specification: TREO: more than 99.99%, white powder
Packing: 25 kg plastic drum, or 50 kg iron drum. Can also provide small package: 100g, 500g, 1kg, 5kg and so on.
Uses: mainly used for high-grade ceramics.
White cerium oxide compared to ordinary yellowish cerium oxide has different preparation process, the process is complex, does not affect items color after the high temperature burning.