Erbium Metal Er for Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier
|FOB Price:||US $1-600 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1-600/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||15 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Certification: ISO
- Purification Method: Vacuum Distillation
- Application: Catalyst Masses, Energy Materials, Photoelectric Material, Photorecording Material, Astronavigation, Computer
- Composition: Erbium
- Density: 9.062 G/Ml at 25 °c(Lit.)
- Transport Package: 5 Kg Vacuum Sealed
- HS Code: 2846909990
- Shape: Block
- Preparation Method: Metallothermic Reductio
- Product Type: Rare Earth Metal
- Melting Point: 1529 °c(Lit.)
- Trademark: WSD
- Origin: Suzhou
Molecular formula: Er
Specification: relative purity of more than 99.9%.
Packing: 5 kg plastic drum Vacuum sealed. Can provide a small package: a button block about 190 grams, 500g, 1kg, 5kg and so on.
Use: Erbium also has some applications in the nuclear industry, but also as an alloy of other metals. For example, the incorporation of erbium in vanadium can enhance its ductility.